Conduct during board meetings and other formal TLF interactions:
1. Individuals’ criticisms or disapproval must be accompanied by solutions;
2. People are expected to listen carefully to and not interrupt others;
3. There is an inverse obligation on speakers to remain objective and succinct;
4. Concerns and disagreements are to be voiced during and not outside board meetings;
5. People are not to make others feel ostracised by a perceived lack of contribution as we understand the intense time poorness of our high–achieving members;
6. There is an inverse obligation on individuals to endeavour to make contributions and get involved where they can;
7. People must keep in mind that we are a not-for-profit organisation working for a higher ideal than ourselves and we should behave accordingly;
8. Just because some members are naturally more vocal than others does not mean they are mot important than others;
9. We must engender a culture of humility and mutual respect among our members.
10. If you have a question that falls within someone’s portfolio approach either them or the Director.